Director of Human Resources
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws with special emphasis on OSHA and HIPAA. Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to employees and the public.
Written and verbal communication and leadership at the highest level of proficiency. Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, employee relations, HIPAA, safety and training development. Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other Human Resource functions. Facilitate resolution of specific personnel policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries. Performance of duties at multiple physical locations. Cultivation of productive business relationships with diversity of organizations and people.
1. Responsible for all human resource activities including employment, compensation, benefits, training and development, and regulatory compliance as detailed below. Assists directors and managers in performing supervisory roles.
2. Responsible for Office of Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance including completing required reports.
3. Responsible for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) compliance including duties as Privacy Officer.
4. Responsible for Worker’s Compensation compliance including reporting of employee accidents and injuries.
5. Responsible for processing Unemployment Compensation claims.
6. Responsible for recruitment of job applicants both professional and para-professional. Advertise position vacancies.
7. Develop and maintain relationship with governmental and private employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
8. Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job descriptions, documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
9. Coordinate new employee orientation and updates.
10. Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
11. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
12. Coordinate the resolutions of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquires.
13. Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
14. Perform specific research/investigation into operational issues.
Email resume to or
fax to: 724-943-3310 or mail to:
Cornerstone Care: Attn: Human Resources Coordinator
7 Glassworks Rd.
Greensboro, PA 15338